Bloggin'

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Connections

For homework 4, I chose Starbucks and Sprint. I chose Starbucks, because frankly, I like Starbucks and I wanted to see what else the company was connected to. For my second company, I chose Sprint because I have a Sprint phone and I wanted to see if Starbucks could actually connect to Sprint, even though their products are completely unrelated. I noticed that the companies that connected Starbucks and Sprint were as unrelated as these two. Starbucks connects to the Gap, a company known for clothing. The Gap then connects to an energy company which connects to another company, finally bringing me to Sprint. The path was relatively short, with only three companies between my two. Also, one director, Edward J. Kelly, III ., was the director of four companies and he easily becomes the "hub" of the path connecting my companies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

11:08 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home